Pages

Friday 23 December 2011

Just Add Ink #99 - Christmas Money Holders

Hi Friends,
For today's post I am showing you some Money Holders that I made for Christmas for Family members and the Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add Fancy Packaging this week.  They are very quick and easy to make for a last minute gift.  I cut my card base at 7" x 6 1/2" and scored  across the longer side at 2 3/4" and 5 3/4".  I then punched the edge and cut the Designer Paper for the front at 2 3/8" x 6 3/8". I sponged the punched edge with Craft White and Gold Pigment Inks and then embossed the Merry Christmas on the front.  The Belly Band is 1 5/16" x 7" scored at 3 3/16" and 6 3/16" approximately.



Supplies:
Stamps:  S/U's Occasional Greetings (R)
Card and Papers: Basic Black, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Gold Metallic, Mocha Morning DSP, I Wish Simply Scrappin Kit (R)
Ink:  Versamark
Tools: Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Gold and White EB Powders, Sponges, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Oval Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice EB Folder, Fiskars Trimmer and Scoring Tool, Dble Sided Tape
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hope you have a fabulous time celebrating with Family and Friends, stay safe and I will be back after Christmas.
Thanks' for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Always handy to have some last minute gift ideas. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week and thanks also for the measurements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how masculine some of these money holders look Susan. I always tend to think pink and flowers. Thanks so much for sharing your Fancy Packaging ideas with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.