Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

CAS-ual Fridays #64 - Flying High

Hi Stampers,
Today's post is for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week to feature what we see in the sky or "On Cloud 9". I cut some clouds out with masking medium using my Papertrey Ink dies and masked my white card and then sponged the Bashful Blue ink onto the background.  I stamped the jet twice, once on the background and the other onto some white card.  Cut out and coloured in parts of my second jet image, mounted it on Dimensionals and added the Sentiment and it was done.
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Need for Speed, Create a Cupcake
Card: Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Stazon Black, Tangerine Tango
Tools: Big Shot, Papertrey Ink Cloud Dies, Masking Medium, Sponge, Dble Sided Tape,  Dimensionals
Would you believe this is my 600th post!  Thanks to my followers and those visitors that frequent  my blog and those lovely people that leave me comments, they are always much appreciated and provide the inspiration for me to keep creating.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

3 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card ad great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joing us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masking and stamping! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that masked cloud background- perfect! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.