Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Merry Monday #70 - Christmas Poinsettia's

Hello Friends,
Today's post is for this weeks Merry Monday Sketch Challenge #70. I used Stampin' Up's Bells and Boughs stamp set this week for my card.  I water coloured the image with my Markers and instead of red I used Calypso Coral as one of my colours with Garden Green. I finished off with some pearls in the centre of the flowers, a Mini Green Crystal on the sentiment and some Twine from the Twinery.
 

Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Bells and Boughs, That's The Ticket, More Merry Messages
Card and Papers: Whisper White, Garden Green, Calypso Coral, DSP Patterns Stack - Regals and In Colours 2011-2012
Ink: Stazon Black, Garden Green
Markers: Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Calypso Coral, Primrose Petals
Finishing Touches: Twinery Bakers Twine, Pearls, Mini Star Crystal
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Oval Framelits, Dotted Scallop Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Aqua Painter, Ticket Punch, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Tombow Multi Purpose Glue
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with poinsettias, and this image you've colored so well is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful watercoloring on that poinsettia, Sue! Love the tiny pearls in the center! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sue, this is a great coloring treatment for the poinsettias!! They remind me of tiger lilies ... hmmm, not sure that is the name. Now I'll have to go Google it, coz I'm curious ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty and I love the color combo, Sue! I love this stamp set with the pretty poinsettia image and always forget I have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Susan, your pointsettias are so pretty and the papers you used are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful coloring! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty colour combo for Christmas Susan! LOVE your colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.