Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Merry Monday #79 - Snowflakes

Hi Friends,
Today's post is for the Merry Monday Challenge this week.  The theme is Snowflakes and we are to use Blue, Grey/Silver and White as our colours.   I saw this card by LeeAnn Greff on Pinterest and loved the cut out with the Snowflake decoration hanging inside the circle. Would you believe I actually made this same card in Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Gold and then realised I had to use Blue, Silver and White.  Talk about a Senior's Moment, anyway I have included the original card at the end of this post.  Let me know which one you like most.

Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Festive Flurry, Many Merry Messages
Card: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Silver Glimmer Card, Shiny Foil Card
Ink: Midnight Muse, Marina Mist,
Finishing Touches: Crystals, Frosted Finishes Embellishment, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, 1/8" Silver Ribbon,
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Snow Burst E/Folder, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Sizzix Festive Flurry Dies, Anywhere Glue Stick , Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip. 1 3/8" Circle Punch
 
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Festive Flurry, Papertrey Ink - Bells and Boughs
Card: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Champagne Glitter Card
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Finishing Touches: Pearls, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Celebrate Organdy Ribbon
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Festive Flurry Dies, Sizzix Snow Burst E/Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals



Thanks for visiting today.
Hugs,
 


12 comments:

  1. Wow, both cards are gorgeous, it is hard to pick one over the other. Blue is my favorite color, but I like them both. Love the hanging snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so pretty & sparkly, Sue! I love them both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... LOVE the design! The layered snowflakes are so beautiful. I like them in both colors. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are stunning, Sue! I love them both! The blue is very classy and the gold is elegant! I love the way the snowflakes hang in the aperture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a stunning card. Love the hanging snowflake. Both color schemes are great. That's the sort of "senior moment" I have LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Susan! These are both amazing but I actually love the gold one the best!!! What a elegant card you have created. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, your hanging snowflake is divine. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am glad I am not the only one who shares her "ooops" stories! Both cards are just gorgeous....and now you have another card for your stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been there! both are SO pretty - the blue one looks warm and wintery (can those two words be together??!!) and the gold one looks more elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like both of these!!!! The snowflake hanging in the window is such a cute idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are stunning Susan, your snowflakes are beautiful in both gold and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.