This was the card I did as a Workshop Project at the Camp. It uses a Pop-N-Cut Die Base and the Pop-N-Cut Dress Form Die. I also used Karen Burniston's template to create a Floating Floor so more Pop Ups could be used. It is very easy to do and Karen has a Video showing how to make the changes to the Dress Form Base and a template. We only added two extra pop ups for the workshop but you could add more if you wanted to and I kept the finishing touches Clean and Simple. I did add another dress form to make it stronger before adding the garments. Hope you like it!
1. I cut 3cm off the top of the Dress Form Die before adding it to the base.
2. You need to cut the slots for the extra pop ups on the floating floor before it is attached. Make sure that you lay the extra pop ups forward to the front of the card before making the lines of where to cut the slots, otherwise there will be a big gap where you could have attached them.
3. I reinforced the dress form for extra strength before adding the garments and it also gave me the opportunity to stamp it with the Linen Background stamp.
4. To attach the Dress Form Piece fold it closed and line up the extra piece from the template attached to the table in the centre of the card base and stick only the tab at the centre fold first. Then line up the rest of the floating floor with the sides and front tucked right under at the top front fold and attach.
5. Now to attached the top half, remove the tape backing from the Dress Form piece, line it up on the bottom card base and close the top card base down to attach. Very important step otherwise your card won't sit properly when opened.
Stamps: S/U's Beautiful Birthday, Oh, Hello, Artee Supplies Shoe, Linen BG (R)
Card and Papers: Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Silver Foil Card, 2013-2014 In Colour DSP
Ink: Basic Grey, Smokey Slate
Finishing Touches: Pearls, Basic Grey Satin Ribbon
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Pop-N-Cuts Base, Sizzix Pop-N-Cuts Dress Form, Dress Up Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Provo Craft Oval Nestabilities, Provo Craft Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punches, 1" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch (R), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Karen Burniston's Template for Floating Floor, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for visiting today.