Pages

Sunday 14 December 2014

Graham's Birthday

Hello Friends,
I know when Christmas is just around the corner with the arrival of my husband's Birthday which comes a couple of weeks before Christmas Day.  I live in hope that I will be organised but every year life becomes so busy at this time of year I end up rushing to make one for him.  I am rather pleased with my efforts this year and hubby was very impressed also.  Hope you like it too!


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Fancy Feathers, Simon Says Stamps - Birthday Messages, WPlus9 - Whole Lotta Happy,
Card:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Grey, Smokey Slate, Stazon Black
Finishing Touches: White Smooch Spritz, Pearl Smooch Spritz
Cool Tools: Fiskars Cutter and Scoring Tool, , Papertrey Ink Die, Clear Blocks, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Computer and Printer, Spray Box, Papertrey Ink Die - Rectangle Shape from Stamp-a-faire 2014 Kit 1960's
Thanks for dropping by today.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the layers and the arrangement of the feathers. The spritz of sparkle is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. I love the way you stamped the feathers and the angled layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.