Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

The Paper Players #58 - School Daze - Congratulation's Grad!

Hi there,
Today's post is for The Paper Players School Daze challenge this week.  I had to search high and low for an image that could be used, so this is my card for School Daze. I wanted to add more embellishments, but nothing was small enough in my stash for the cat image so I left it plain.
This card was awarded the Cut Above award from Paper Players this week.

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas - Grad Cat - D-7437, S/U's Bow Bear (R)
Card: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Stazon Black
Embellishment: Real Red Satin Ribbon, Staple, Star Brad
Tools: Marvy Uchida Scalloped Rectangle Punch, Spiral Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals, Dble Sided Tape, Computer and Printer, Martha Stewart Screw Punch, Provo Craft Oriental Weave EB Folder
Thanks' for dropping by today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card Susan! I never thought of graduation!! Great idea! So happy you join us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Susan! I love the little cat sitting on the pile of books. The gold star brad finishes it all off perfectly. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the Cats Pajamas cats!!! Great idea to combine him with the books! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Susan! What a perfect image! I LOVE this adorable image! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.