Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #2 - Marina Pizzazz - The Paper Players Clean & Simple Challenge #64

Hello Friends,
Today's post is for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and The Paper Players Challenge this week.  I had a big order arrive on Friday and have been dying to use some of my new toys.  Had a few distractions over the weekend, our youngest Grand daughter Jenna came to visit.  I also started to catalogue my stamp sets so I know what I have on hand and can use some of them instead of them gathering so much dust.  Gosh it's a big job, I had photocopied the stickers of a lot of the sets as I received them but I still have heaps to do on the ones I forgot to and the second hand ones.  I also need to make some swaps for Perth Regionals next weekend so I probably won't being doing a lot of challenges this week.  Anyway I have managed to do this challenge stamping the flower outlines, and then filling in the flowers by using the stamp-a-ma-jig and the stamp for this flower, rocked and rolled the butterfly and ruffled the Seam Binding Ribbon, let me know if you like it, I am loving these new images. 

This card was awarded a Top Pick at Freshly Made Sketches and featured by TiffanyBaur on Crafty Picks on 25/9/11.




Supplies:
Stamps:  S/U's Simply Soft, Creative Elements, Four Frames, Vintage Labels (R)
Card:  Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  Stazon Black, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz
Embellishments: Ribbon Seam Binding Pear Pizzazz, Pearls, Linen Thread
Tools: Dimensionals, Dble Sided Tape, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Papertrey Ink Tag Die
Thanks' for poppin' in today.  Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

18 comments:

  1. Love the pretty colours in this card. this is really pretty and the ruffled green seam binding is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's beautiful, Sue!! The ruffled seam binding anchors the stamped images beautifully. Love the little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue ... what a gorgeous card .... love the shades of blue and green, such a peaceful serenity about it ... your colouring and stamping are superb!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Susan! I love the blue and the clean, bright white paper. You should enter this into the Paper Players too...it is perfect for this week! :D Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Susan! This is gorgeous times a million! I love the stamping on the base layer and the flowers and the butterfly are just stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Susan! I love the pearls and the scrunchy ribbon. However, the little tag with its decorative border and the fabulous butterfly really steal the show on this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful in blue! Love the scrunchy ribbon and how it anchors your flower garden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the green ribbon and how you used it as the base for the flowers, it truly looks like grass. What a great idea! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous Susan! The colors are wonderful, the images divine, and the ruffled ribbon superb! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card!! Your artwork is great, I became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Susan! I love these flowers and you've used them perfectly. Your tag is just divine. I love all the little details you added. Thanks so much for playing along again this week at the Paper players!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, this is just gorgeous! That ruffle is delish! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susan, this card is absolute perfection. I love the soft colors, the fabulous layout and the addition of the butterflies. All round. GORGEOUS. I LOVE this color scheme.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week. I always enjoy visiting your fabulous creations
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Susan, this is lovely! so soft and pretty and I love these colors together. The pop of ruffled green ribbon is gorgeous and I love how you've stamped the background. Just beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SusanThis is such a lovely, elegant card. The soft colors work so well with the layout. The perfect finishing touch is that scrunched ribbon. Just fabulous! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous! love the stamping/coloring, with the inside stamped too! the ribbon is a great touch also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is gorgeous!! Love these colors too!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #35 with a link back to your blog on 9-25-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your Blog Badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the card. The blue color and butterfly image make the card look beautiful. It is really creative design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.