Pages

Saturday 20 July 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #37 - Welcome Baby

Hi Friends,
Today's post is for this weeks CAS(E) This Sketch.  I decided to use the Peachy Keen Faces I have in my stash unloved as Baby faces for my card.  Just a bit of fun, hope you like it. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps PK-540 Funshine Assortment Package, S/U's Welcome, Little One (R)
Card: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Stazon Black, Pink Pirouette
Finishing Touches: 1/8" Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon
Cool Tools: Sponge, 1" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Thanks for popping in today.
Hugs,
 

3 comments:

  1. This cracked me up. Looks a little vintage and modern at the same time! I love it -and it is totally fun and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it? I love it, love it, love it, Sue!! Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I remember doing a card a long time ago, before I knew about Peachy Keen faces, with smiles all over it. You can't help but smile when you look at those adorable faces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.