Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

Merry Monday #149 - Christmas Stars

Happy Monday Everyone,
It's time for another challenge at Merry Monday and this week Debbie is challenging us to use Monochromatic Blues on our Christmas cards.  I wanted to design something a bit different this week and use a non Christmas stamp. Not sure I am in love with my background but I am satisfied that I tried.  I do love the sparkly cut out stars which I layered on white for dimension and the embossed sentiment in white on the Midnight Blue card.





Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Dotty Angles, More Merry Messages
Card: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, White Glitter Card
Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Pacific Point, Midnight Muse, Versamark
Cool Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Embossing Buddy, White E/Powder, Heat Tool, Papertrey Ink Star Dies, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen,
Lovely to see you here.
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Susan, I love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sparkly stars against that dramatic background! Very classy! Have a great week, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background looks fabulous and is a wonderful backdrop for those sparkly stars. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is stunning! And the sparkly stars are perfect. Thanks so much for having me along as GD this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background, Susan! Fun and graphic for those sparkly stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the background turned out fantastic! Lovely card!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those sparkly stars against your fabulous background, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stars are so pretty against the ombre blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, Sue! Love how you made the background!! Such a neat idea! The glitter stars are pretty too! Awesome card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.