Pages

Sunday 20 June 2010

Just Add Ink #22 - Good Neighbours

Hello Friends,
Todays post is for this weeks Just Add Ink Colour Challenge.  I used the Good Neighbours Salebration stamp set.  I love the sweet little houses and trees.  I used the top of the trees as shrubs in the foreground. I wasn't sure how I was going to use these colours at first but I love how it came together.

Supplies:
Stamps: Good Neighbours, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card and Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grossgrain Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Classic Circles Nestabilities, Lots of Tags Dies, Polka Dot EB Folder, Large and Small Oval Punches, Trio Flower Punch, Cutter Tool, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sponge, Dimensionals
Thanks for poppin in today. Let me know if you like it.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

20 comments:

  1. Gasp! WOW! Awesome! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan, that has definitely got the wow factor. Everything about it is amazining!!! You've done it again!!!

    Have a great day
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Love this stamp set with this week's colours. The clouds in this set are just so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is is about these little houses that always makes me smile? I love what you've done, the trees make it look like such a cosy neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! This card brought a smile to my face (LOVE those little houses).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan - this is absolutely beautiful! I must get my little house stamps out again very soon!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute! I really should use this adorable stamp set more often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue,what an awesome card, if you were my neighbor i would love to get a card like that,very inviting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Susan! Love how you have done some "gardening" & turned the trees into shrubs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow and wow and wow! Would you believe I still haven't used this set? I so love your card. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute Sue. Love all the little trees that you've cut out. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow alright!!! Love your card Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card it is very cute. Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SO beautiful! I love all the dimension you've used and the layout is gorgeous!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where do I start? This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute-love Your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Susan this is amazing! Love all the little details and how you have arranged the trees.Definitely makes me want to bust out that stamp set again! I went to school in Eneabba, so we are practically ex-neighbours, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fantastic! So fresh and vibrant! It makes me wish I had that little house set. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on being top pick just an adorable card with the salebration stamp set. Beautiful job.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.