Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Just Add Ink #26 - Wrought Iron Elegance

Hello Friends,
I have been away for just over a week in Perth staying with our youngest daughter while her husband was overseas.  I have had a lovely time bonding with our youngest Grand-daughter Jenna, and catching up with our family. I have missed my craft room and it is great to be home and stamping again.
For today I am showing the card I made for the Just Add Ink Challenge this week which was to do Dry or Heat Embossing.  I have used both techniques on my card. For the heat embossing I stamped the chandelier on the Versamark stamp pad and then onto a Black Stazon pad before stamping and then added clear embossing powder which was heat set with my Heating Tool.  I used the Big Shot and Polka Dot Embossing Folder for the background in Baja Breeze.  I also used my Martha Stewart Layered Arches Corner and Edger Punches to frame the focal image.  I added some bling using Taylored Expressions Mini Crystals and the Baja Satin Ribbon from SU!
Supplies:
Stamps: Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Le Chateau Collection
Card: Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Versamark, Stazon Black
Embellishments: Taylored Expressions Mini Crystals, SU's Baja Breeze Satin Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Layered Arches Corner and Edge Punches, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Jones Tones Gloop Glue, Toothpick, Jewel Picker, Bow Easy
I will have a few projects to show you at the end of the week that I am working on for the ESAD - SU Christmas in July Blog Hop on Saturday. If I don't find time to post again before then, do drop by on Saturday.
Happy Stamping,
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Sue, this is DIVINE!!! Love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the chandelier. Welcome home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Susan! Love the framing and the chandelier and the bow is just the perfect touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW!!!!! SO darn elegant!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous Sue! All of the elements come together perfectly and I love the colours, very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this to bits. Great take on the embossing challenge, thanks for coming to play at Just Add Ink! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Susan, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.