Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Pals Paper Arts #100 - Technique Challenge - Just Add Ink #74 - Fancy Folds Challenge - Paper Daises

Hello Friends,
Today's card is for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge and the Just Add Ink Challenge this week.  PPA Challenge was to use a Technique and the JAI Challenge was to use a Fancy Fold.  I used four techniques, Bleaching, Sponging, Embossing and inking up with Markers direct to the stamp.  The Fancy Fold is a Joy Fold Card that Chantell Randell used.  I hope to try all the Fancy Folds for my challenges this week as there are a couple that I have not made before.


Congratulation's to Pals Paper Arts for 100 Challenges!!
Supplies:
Stamps:  S/U's Upsy Daisy, Vintage Labels (R)
Card:  Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Ink:  Stazon Black, Rose Red
Markers: Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Rose Red
Embellishments: Pretty In Pink Organdy Ribbon (R), Pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Square Lattice EB Folder, Bleach, Dble Sided Tape, Sponge, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Thanks' for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

11 comments:

  1. Wow Susan this is absolutely stunning!
    I love your bleached panel. I have never tried that technique and you have inspired me to give it a go. Thanks. Love your placement of the happy birthday over the flowers too. A really gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and wow - for the awesome fold and the clever techniques used in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Susan. That bleaching looks great. I too hope to get through a few of the folds featured in our blog hop, as some I have not tried before either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fancy folded card ... one of my favorites! You colors and stamping are absolutely exquisite ... beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the different techniques used on this card, it makes each opening all the more special as they are all different. Thanks for playing this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A totally stunning card as usual Susan ♥ Love the bleached panel and the gorgeous pink theme going on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow wow. Wonderful card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Sue - I love the bleaching effect. I'm always too scared to try it cause I'm worried it will harm my stamps. But it's so effective. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Susan, this is gorgeous. LOVE the bleached panel; so, so effective. Upsy Daisy is still one of my favourite sets. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Susan. Love these colour together

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.