Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

CCMC161 - Pretty Yellow Bird

Happy Wednesday All,
Today's post is for the Create With Connie and Mary Colour Challenge this week. Part of this challenge is to only use Stampin' Up! products, which I can do but I do use other brands also for some of the challenges I participate in.  So here is my card using Stampin' Up! only...... I love this stamp set, although I have used basic techniques I love the colours and how it came together, especially when I started I had something quite different in my mind.  Funny how the outcome can change. LOL.
This card was awarded a Top Pick at Create with Connie & Mary.

Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Friends 24-7
Card: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Stazon Black
Embellishments: Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon and Button, Jewels Basic Pearls
Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sponges, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Scissors, Fiskars Trimmer and Scoring Tool
Thanks' for visiting today. Take Care.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

7 comments:

  1. Susan, I just love your card - it is beautiful! I really like the way you have used the flower stamp from that set and the little bird is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How GORGEOUS!!! I just LOVE all the details you have on it. Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty!!! I love the bow and button and the black strip really sets it off! Great job coloring, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of some wallpaper at my Grandmother's house...fond memories! Very vintage. Lots of details and textures. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card...great use of the colors with that stamp set! So striking! Thanks for playing along with our color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on these colors Susan! Love the flowers trailing off the main panel--just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your take on those colors is spectacular. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.