Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Not Good Enough.....or Was It?? Part 2

Hi there,
These are the 3D Items I submitted for my submission to the JAI Design Team. Check out my previous post here for the other part of the submission.
I used the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers to make the Heart box from scratch, the Heart Easel card is my own design using the Spellbinders Heart Nestabilities.  I also included my Simply Adorned Chain, Charm, Baubles and a Trinket Key as the present for the box, I think the Fresh Vintage Stamp worked a treat for the 1" x 1 1/4" Frame.  I just love all the items I made and I think it is a very pretty set. Let me know what you think, any questions just ask.
This post was featured on Paper Punch Addiction on 7/02/2012.
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Fresh Vintage Stamp Set, Tiny Tags
Card and Papers: Very Vanilla, Miscellaneous Card, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait
Finishing Touches: Everyday Enchantment Brad and Ribbon Pack, Pearls, Gold Glimmer Mist Alcohol Mix, Victoria Crochet Trim, Simply Adorned Chain, Charm and Baubles
Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Classic Heart Nestabilities, Spellbinders Scallop Edge Nestabilities, Bird Builder Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Papertrey Ink Tags Die, Water Bottle, Sponges, Swirls Scribbles Slits Die, Dble Sided Tape, Dimension's, Glue Dots, 2 Way Glue Pen, Xyron Machine
Thanks' for visiting today. 
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

6 comments:

  1. WOW.....stunning projects Susan. Love your heart box so much! Sorry you missed out on a DT spot. Best wishes,
    :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project and shows how well all the sale-a-brations products work together.
    Sorry to hear about missing out on the JAI DT - next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These items are awesome! Shame to miss out on the DT, but your time will come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks SOOOO PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time on your blog. Beeeeautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely box and card. so special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.