Pages

Monday 18 January 2010

Boot's

 Another one of the Male Birthday cards I made for my Sister In Law. My original design was going in a totally different direction, didn't like how it was coming together so I changed it, I stamped and coloured the main image three times. LOL. It's funny how the design can take a totally different direction because you know it's not working.  I love how it came together in the end, do you?  I used the cutter tool to rough up the edges of the designer paper and card and then I created the torn edge from corner to corner.  The main image was stamped and then coloured with an aqua painter, marker's and River Rock stamp pad.  I tied the string to the top layer and added the main images mounting them on dimensionals.

Key Ingredients:
Stamps: SU's For Father, On Your Birthday
Card: Very Vanilla, River Rock (R), Chocolate Chip, Apple Cider DP (R), Spring Showers DP (R)
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust Markers, River Rock Stamp Pad
Accessories: Cutter Tool, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool, String, Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Aqua painter
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments.