Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

ESAD BLOG HOP - Autumn-Winter Catalogue 2010

Good Morning everyone!
I hope you’re ready for the ESAD Blog Hop! Better go grab yourself a cuppa as you’ll be hopping for a while! There are 25 Demonstrators participating in this Blog Hop. You may be just starting the hop but if not you would have come from Sonia Garbutt's Blog.
What is ESAD you say?
ESAD stands for Extra Special Australian (and New Zealand) Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’ Up!
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when it's needed.
So if you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.

OK so on with the Hop!! 
I am featuring one of the new Stampin' Up! Punches from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue called Extra-Large Two Step Bird punch.  The punch has a birds body, wing and a leafy branch.  I have made a 3D Birdhouse and a card to show off my Red Capped Robin. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Weathered Background,
Card:  Kraft, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Black, Close to Cocoa
Ink:  Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Ruby Red
Embellishments:  Chunky Glitter, Black Pearl
Tools: Crimper, Scallop Edge Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Crystal Effects, Sponges
For my next set of cards I have used the Extra-Large Two Step Bird Punch, the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Stampin' Up! Top Note Bigz Die and the Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Perfect Polka Dots.  Instead of a bird I have made some Tulips out of the Wing of the Bird  just to show how versatile Stampin' Up! punches are.  I have cased the idea  from a number of people at Splitcoast Stampers and added my own design elements to change it up a little. For the leaves on the second card  I cut them freehand and embossed them with an embossing tool.
Supplies:
Stamps:  Vintage Labels
Card:  Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Old Olive, Sweet Always DP
Ink:  Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie,
Embellishments:  Brads, Regal Rose Grossgrain Ribbon,
Tools: Small and Large Oval Punches, Scallop Edge Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Big Shot, Circles and Scalloped Circle Sizzix Dies, Dimensionals, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dot EB Folder, Sponges, Word Window Punch, Silver Cord (R), Bow Easy, Embossing Tool

The last card  is a Heliconia flower, created by Anne Fitzgerald.  For the flower I created my own leaves by folding the card in half and running it through my crimper at an angle so the crimp appears to go in two different directions.
Supplies:
Stamps:  None
Card: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Sweet Always DP
Ink: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Embellishments: Regal Rose Grossgrain Ribbon
Tools: Extra-Large Two Step Bird Punch, Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dot EB Folder, Dimensionals, Crimper, Large Glue Dot, 2 Way Glue Pen, Sponges, Daubers
We are again offering Blog Candy for our Blog Hop. What you need to do is complete the blog hop until you get back to me. Once you've visited and commented on every blog then you will need to email Sharlene at http://stampwithsharlene.com/ who will then put your name into the draw for the blog candy. There will be one winner from New Zealand and one winner from Australia. Don't forget to leave a comment here!! So start hoppin by going to the next blog  of  Teresa Leggo and check out her fabulous creations.
Please note, Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are not eligible to win the Blog Candy.
This is my first Blog Hop and I have had a ball creating my projects for you.  I hope you are inspired to make some for yourself and enjoy hopping from blog to blog. If you need anymore information about my projects or would like to place an order, please contact me at sjoyce3954@bigpond.com.
Hugs,

30 comments:

  1. Susan
    These are so cute. I wasn't really a fan of the bird punch, but you have changed my mind.
    Great job on the Blog hop. I hope that you join again in future.
    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love your robin redbreast!! what a cute lil bird house! I've made some of those tulip cards and its great to use that punch in different ways :) Thanks for participating in the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a wonderful job with the bird punch. Your robin looks amazing as does the birdhouse. I also love the flowers you made with the wings. It does show how versatile the punch can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have just opened my eyes to the versatility of the bird punch! good job.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous. I love them. Thanks for sharing your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the birdhouse is so lovely. Absolutely gorgeous. I also love the flowers using the punch, who would have thought!!

    Karen G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the way you have used the punch in such a different way-now i can show customers that there is more than one use for the punch-awesome dude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how creative using the bird punch to make those great looking flowers, well done they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Susan. More inspiration!!!

    TFS,
    Jenny Hayward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such elegant cards and thanks for the leaf crimping idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects, Susan, and such fun taking part in your first ever blog hop - congratulations!! I really love your bird, and bird house, especially. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what amazing work you have done with this punch. So clever, both the bird, bird house and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susan, these are truly stunning, your work is amazing and thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I must have started at the clever end of the blog hop! (First Sonia ... then Susan) and I am so in awe of the ideas!!! Love all the little details that are on these projects Susan! Even down to the crimping on the leaves. Very special entries! TFS! Hugs, Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what great punch work. Amazing what you can make with a little bird punch. Thank you so much for sharing. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for giving me inspiration. Your ideas are amazing and ones that I will be using very soon. This is the first time i've previewed the blog hop and i'm hooked!
    Thanks Carol Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love learning new ways to use our punches and tulips are one of my favourite flowers. Love the idea of running your leaves through the crimper for added effect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rachel Hazell7/4/10 5:05 pm

    The heliconia flower is absolutely beautiful - stunning work - thanks for sharing with us : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Susan, the bird and bird house are so beautiful, the detail is amazing! Scroll a bit further and get to those amazing flowers, WOW!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome ideas. By the way, your blog is fabo, I will be back. Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love what you have done here, the two step bird punch is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow what great flower cards - I love them all.

    Susan Swan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Susan.
    Wonderful, wonderful creations. Isn't that bird punch so useful. I have but am still yet to play but now I have lots and lots of ideas to try out.
    Thanks
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  23. not sure whether my previous comment got through. I love what you did with the bird punch the flowers look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi,oh wow, this punch was on my maybe list, but now i think it has moved to my must have list, it is so versitile

    Sharna

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohh those bird houses are terrific = thank you so much for sharing the versatility of this punch
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow these are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great idea using the punch for the flowers! Very clever. Everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love love love your projects. Especially that cute little bird house. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm still not sure about the bird punch but your projects are gorgeous and certainly make me think more about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.