Pages

Friday 18 June 2010

Creations by AR - Tea Time Card and Tea Pot Box

Hi there,
I have another new template to show you today by Adela Rossol of Creations by AR.   For the first project I used Stampin' Up's Bella Rose Designer Paper, cutting out the flowers.  The tea bag is made with Vellum.  I love how it turned out. Don't forget to leave a comment to be in the running to win one of Adela's fabulous Templates.
For my second Tea Pot and Card I took some inspiration from Claris Cliff and changed the handle, lid and spout shape and decorated in a modern style.
Adela is providing one template for the Winner on each Design Team Members Blog so go check them all out and leave your comment to Win.
Design Team:
Amy Park
Magdalena Cortez
Maria Bell
Silvia Mabie
Adela Rossol
Guest Designer:
Susan Joyce
Win: One of the new Sets
Comment Deadline: Friday, June 18th at midnight
Winner Announced: Saturday, June 19
Thanks for stopping by today,
Inky Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

10 comments:

  1. Sue, the teapots are gorgeous. I really love the bella rose one as this is my favourite DSP. Keep up the great work. Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Hola Susan!
    ¡Precioso su trabajo, son encantadoras las teteras! Muchos cariños
    mary141255@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is gorgeous. I love all the work you have put into this. It is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are both stunning.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan the Bella Rose tea set is ADORABLE! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Bella Rose set, because it looks so traditional (and lifelike!), but the black and white set is so funky. Great projects, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have loved to have made this for my daughter's tea party last weekend. Sooo stinkin' cute! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS FABULOUS!!! Thanks Sue for making such beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Sue. Love the tea sets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! This is absolutely STUNNING! I am a tea-a-holic so of course I find this way too adorable for words!!! It's the BEST project I have seen!!! Thank you so much for sharing it, you just made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.