Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Pals Paper Arts #87 - Technique Challenge - Punches - Lacy Butterfly

Hi Friends,
Today's post is for the Pals Paper Arts challenge this week to use punches.  I decided to try some vellum flowers following a tutorial by Selma Stevenson ( Selma's Stamping Corner).  I love how they turned out, they make such a pretty card.
Supplies:
Stamps:  Afterthoughts
Card and Papers:  Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Grant Archival Coloured Vellum
Ink:  Green Galore
Embellishments:  Pearls, Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Polka Dot EB Folder, Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestability, Lacey Circles Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Garden Trellis Border Punch, Monarch Butterfly Punch, Hydrangea Punches (3 different size petals), Branch Punch, Dry Embossing Tools, Tombow Multi Glue, Dimensionals, Jewel Picker
Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Sue! I love the colours you have used. The flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Susan! I absolutely love the softness and femininity of it. That trellis punch is fantastic. I saw another card made with it and can not seem to find this punch anywhere. And that awesome branch punch- I have looked for that one for AGES! (I've since given up!). I don't know where you shop, but you sure do manage to find some wonderful accessories to help you create your beautiful cards. This one is perfectly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Your card is stunning!!! I so agree, the softness and femininity is beautiful. I love your velumn flowers and can't wait to make some, hopefully soon. *smile* Thanks so much for playing at the PPA!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card. I really LOVE it - so pretty.

    TFS

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.