Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

CASology #3 - I Love Cherries

Happy Weekend Everyone,
Today's post is for this weeks CASology Challenge and the Cue Card word is Fruit. Very Clean and Simple card today with some Buttons, Embossing and a touch of Ribbon.

Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Button Buddies, Warm Words (R)
Card: Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Finishing Touches: Rich Razzleberry Buttons, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Provo Craft Just My Type EB Folder, Fiskars Trimmer and Scoring Tool, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sticky Strip
Thanks for taking a peek today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

11 comments:

  1. Love this CAS creation - great texture with the buttons and ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon centers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable....very creative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan, I love the clean crispness of this card and the subtle embossing. Very pretty! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cherries Susan. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little ribbons and the touch of embossing! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Susan, love the embossed polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, I love the embossed strip and the ribbon on your cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan I love your cherries so great Idea...you are really make a Lovely CAS card...this is I ADORE...good luck with the challenge.

    I am joining the CASology challenge too my card is number 60 would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so happy if you like to leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sue, those little button cherries with their bow centers are so sweet! :) I also love the embossed strip! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wow, every time I think I've found the winner and then there is ANOTHER fantastic card! Sue, this is such a winner, in my book anyway! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.