Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

Merry Monday #276 - Cozy Christmas

Hi there,
It's Monday and time for a new challenge at Merry Monday. Colleen is Hostess this week  and wants us to Use the photo as Inspiration for our card.  I think I used all the elements featured in the Inspiration photo for my card, hope you like it!  Do check out the other Design Team's cards and play along with us and start your stash of Christmas cards for the end of the year.
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Backyard Basics, Christmas Pines, Papertrey Ink - Cozy Christmas
Card: Whisper White Thick and Thin, Garden Green, Acetate
Ink: Stazon Black, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight
Ranger Distress Markers: Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Brushed Corduroy, Old Paper, Festive Berries
Finishing Touches: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Pretty Pines Thinlit Dies, Sizzix Hearth and Home Framelit Dies, Aqua Painter, Sponge, Simon Says Stamps Falling Snow Stencil, Wendy Vecchi E/Paste, Spatula, Misti, Embossing Buddy, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dble Sided Tape, Foam Tape
Thanks for visiting today and a special thanks for your comments.
Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. I just had to pop over here from MMCC to have a look at your beautiful card. Oh my, it is stunning! How ever did you create the perfectly snow covered windows? Your card just takes my breath away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Susan, I just love this scene you created with those cute birds and that amazing window with the snow. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely window scene, Susan! Perfect with the sweet birdie pair and the snow covered pines!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love every last little detail! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Susan! Love your little frosty windows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my....this is just over the top fabulous! What a wonderful Christmas card, so in love with your frosty window with your sweet pair of birds peeking in! Simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those birds and the way that you colored them! The window looks great and the addition of the snow on the greenery and under the birds really looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think alike! I love your scenery and birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue,
    Woowzer! This is stunning and great take on this weeks inspiration photo. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning is right!!! Check out the window frosted effect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Susan. I think you captured every element on this fabulous card. Love your frosted windows. Funny, when I was looking at everyone's card, I had to go back and look for the birds. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, I love the wintry scene you have created. I love your creative frosted windows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW...this is one GORGEOUS card Susan!! LOVE all the detail and dimension you created, your frosty windows, and those sweet, sweet birds...lovely, lovely card!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My, your window panes are fantastic, I love how you did the frosted look with just a circle...fabulous Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those little birds are gorgeous, love the way they are looking in at the candles. awesome card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.