Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

CAS Mix Up Reminder - November, 2018 - Embossing Folders - Happy Birthday Friend

Hi there,
Today's post is another card I made for this month's CAS Mix Up - Embossing Folders which closers on the 24th of November.  I made this card and then decided it might not be CAS enough so I made the other card with less of the embossed panel.  I finished off my card with the stamped Happy Birthday and the Friend layered die cut.

Mix Up: Embossing Folder Stamping, Perfect Pearls, Die Cuts, Stamping,
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's At Home With You
Card: Thick Whisper White
Ink: Tim Holtz  Spun Sugar Distress Ink, S/U's Sweet Sugarplum, Versamark
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Tim Holtz 3D Sizzix Botanical E/Folder, Mini Mister, Perfect Pearls - Interference Red, Paint Brush, Sizzix Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies, Sizzix Lovely Words Thinlit Dies,  Mama Elephant Femme Frames Die, Dble Sided Tape, 2 Way Glue Pen, Foam Tape
Thanks for visiting today.  I love to read your comments,
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Sue. I love the soft pink with the flourish embossing. Very delicate and feminine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing folder provides such deep texture and dimension. Wonderful and the most beautiful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both! So soft and gracious, just like a princess. This emboss stamping brings these flowers to life, love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, my friend! Love that deep embossing and how the pink brings out the design! The popped up die cut is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic 3D embossed image and love the soft pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous 3D dry embossed technique, Sue. I love your pink with the beautiful flower design. Your die cut sentiment with the stamped Happy Birthday is beautiful too. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I ever miss commenting on your beautiful card Sue?! Love the pink and cream embossed background and pretty oval die cut around your sentiment - wonderful sentiment design with the stamping and die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.