Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

CAS Mix Up May 2019 - Baby Wipes - Tie Dyed

Hi there,
Bonnie is challenging us to use Baby Wipes for this month's CAS Mix Up Challenge.  I tried a couple of different idea's for the Tie Dyed look and ended up using Tissue Paper as I didn't have any Coffee Filters as shown here on Lisa Freeman's Video.  I used a Baby Wipe to apply the ink from the Stamp Pads.  I did try Jay Lee's idea but my Baby Wipe absorbed  ink all over and the finished look was too dark for my T/Shirt image.
CAS Mix Up: Baby Wipe Technique, Stamping, Die Cuts 
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Custom Tee, Tie Dyed
Card: Thick and Thin Whisper White, Tissue Paper
Ink: Stazon Black, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather
Cool Tools: Baby Wipe, Big Shot, T/Shirt Builder Framelit Die, Misti, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals
Thanks for visiting today.
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Susan! Love the colors and the tie die! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderfully retro card Susan, Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME! I remember doing tie-dye when I was young.:) So fun and it looks amazing on your card Sue! Very creative and fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea to use the baby wipe technique like this. Super cute card, so unique and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, does this bring back memories! This is just such a fun card with a great technique. I like that combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my this card brought me back to the 70's. Our batik T shirts hahaha. A blast from the past is perfectly portrait in this very special card. I LOVE it! ....beeeeautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so cool and interesting, Susan! You created a fantastic Tie Dyed panel and a T-shirt, using baby wipe. Love the layout and the color combo!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a super fun card!! so fun.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Tye Dye effect here Susan - love it! (And wonder if you could do the Tee in my size???) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.