Pages

Saturday 22 June 2019

Pat Carr's Avalon Camp 2019 - Project #7 - Two Step Swirly Framed Blossoms

Hi there,
Today's card was challenging, being a perfectionist I attempted to do the main image a number of times, I transferred ink from my fingers, forgot to move masks and over stamped.  In the end I had to be  creative to fix the mistakes on one of my attempts; adding Sequins, cutting out the frame and adding the Sentiment but I managed to pull the card together.  Hope you like it!
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Bunch of Blossoms, Swirly Frames, Create a Cupcake
Card: Smokey Slate, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Basic Grey, Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, Basic Grey Marker
Finishing Touches: Sequins
Cool Tools: Post It Notes, Embossing Buddy, Gold E/Powder, Heat Gun, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals

Thanks for dropping by today.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments.