Pages

Friday 31 January 2020

The Paper Players #PP475 - Birthday Wishes

Hi there,
I made this card for The Paper Players Challenge #PP475.  Used my Aqua Painter and Markers to colour the dogs and an embossing folder from Darcie's for the Mat.
Supplies:
Stamps: Crazy Dogs, Sentiment 
Card: Thick and Thin Whisper White,
Ink: Stazon Black

Markers: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Cajun Craze, Really Rust,  Basic Grey, Gray Granite, Smokey Slate, Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Ruby Red, Real Red, More Mustard, Hello Honey, Barley Banana, Baked Brown Sugar, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Crazy Dog Dies, Darcie Paw Print E/Folder, Simon Says Sentiment Labels Die, Aqua Painter, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals
Lovely to see you here, thanks for your comments.
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE that embossing folder!! And paired with the adorable dog images/ Perfect! Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Susan! Love those Crazy Dogs that you've colored so well, and the embossed background is perfection! Thanks so much for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the funny expressions on those comical dogs Susan and that background embossing folder is just perfect! Your card made me smile - Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with that background! I need to go find it. I love your fabulously colored doggies. What a great take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pups are adorable!! Such a fun card..love the expressions on their faces. Thanks for playing along at The paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.