Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

The Card Concept #128 - Love

Happy Valentine's Day Friends,
Playing along with The Card Concept #128 which is an inspiration picture that is perfect for Valentine's Day or sending someone a little love.  My inspiration came from the red and white striped container on the mantle, the hearts, cushions and I used the word Love for my Mixed Media card. I sponged the White Gesso on red card using the striped stencil, love the soft look I achieved and then used embossing paste on the white heart for some texture.  I then die cut the word love and punched out the hearts randomly placing them on the background and heart.  I finished off the inside with the word You and added a few more hearts.
Supplies:
Card: Thick and Thin Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Love Die, Papertrey Ink Limitless Layers - 2 1/4" Hearts Die, Memory Box Manuscript Thank You, Heart Confetti Border Punch, Heart Punch, Tweezers, Altenew Watercolour Stripes Stencil, Leni by Boyle White Gesso, Heart Stencil, Wendy Vecchi E/Paste, Spatula, Dble Sided Tape, Foam Tape, Tombow Multi Purpose Glue
Thanks for dropping by today.
Hugs,




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely striped background for your sweet Valentine card! I love the texture you added to your white heart with embossing paste! Thanks for playing along in our "Be Mine, Valentine" challenge over on The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mixed media card is perfect for this challenge. I love all the texture and dimension on it. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.