Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

CAS Mix Up Challenge Reminder - September 2020 - Embossing With Dies - Joy to the World

Hi,
Welcome to September's CAS Mix Up Challenge Reminder Hosted by Joanna.
I embossed the frame on my card panel then stamped the image, colouring it with Markers and an Aqua Painter.  I then masked and sponged the Tim Holtz Ray's stencil on the background.  When it was dry I added some Clear Wink of Stella and stamped the sentiment and image for the inside of the card.

Thanks for visiting today.
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's All Ye Faithful, Simon Says Tiny Words Christmas Fun and Festive SSS101893
Card: Thick and Thin Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Daffodil Delight
Markers: Blush Blossom, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Creamy Caramel, Baked Brown Sugar
Finishing Touches: Clear Wink of Stella
Cool Tools: Big Shot, My Favourite Things - Rectangle Peek A Boo Die, Aqua Painter, Tim Holtz Rays THS003 Stencil, Masking Medium, Misti, Make Up Brush, Dble Sided Tape, Foam Tape

7 comments:

  1. Simple and perfect. I love that effect from the embossed die, I don't think I have ever tried that, don't know why s it looks really cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This frame is one of my favourites Susan and it is perfect for your beautiful Nativity scene. Lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you die embossed your frame and then stenciled the rays and stamped and beautifully colored your Christmas image. Adding a small sweet sentiment was perfect. TFS your CAS Christmas design, my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully framed image. This is extra special with this clear white non textured space giving your beautifully painted image the center of attention. I always love the extra something you bring to the inside of all your cards, such a delicate addition. Thanks so much for playing along xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image that fits perfectly in your embossed frame, Sue! Fantastic job of coloring and I love the shepherd on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the embossed frame Sue! Just perfect for your beautiful Christmas images. Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully CAS .... love the embossed frame xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.