Pages

Sunday 16 May 2021

CAS Mix Up Challenge Reminder - May 2021 - Rainbow Ink Blended Colours - Rainbow Bubbles

Hello Crafters,
This is the reminder for May's CAS Mix Up challenge advising that you have until the 24th to join us.  I am Hosting and I want you to use a Stencil and colours of the Rainbow for Ink Blending. 
For my card I made my own Stencil using Circle dies on a piece of Acetate and blended the Distress Inks with Make Up Brushes.  I finished off with a stamped and heat embossed sentiment and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch.
Great to see you here today, thank you for stopping by.
Hugs,
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Broadway Birthday
Card: Thick and Thin Whisper White, Basic Black, Acetate
Ink: Versamark
Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Seedless Preserves, Tumbled Glass
Cool Tools: Big Shot, 1/2", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/4" Circle Dies, Make Up Brushes, Misti, Embossing Buddy, Ranger Princess Gold E/Powder, Heat Gun, Classic Label Punch, Dble Sided Tape, Foam Tape


5 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous Susan, I love all your rainbow blended circles and you always make the inside as pretty as the out ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous way to stencil a rainbow, Sue! The colours are beautifully blended through your DIY stencil. Bubbles make a great birthday card! Again, fun challenge!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful blending of those rainbow colours and a wonderful Birthday card Susan x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. The blended colors look like the bubbles my sons used to blow outside in the sun. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the late visit. I love your rainbow blended circles, they remind me of beautiful bubbles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.