Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Camp Lavendale - Project #6 - Tile Coaster

Project #6 is a Tile Coaster using Stampin' Blends for the colour and 100% Isopropyl Alcohol as the blending solution. Unfortunately I removed the tape from around the edge before I sprayed on the fixative and I did get some bleeding of the colours.
Thanks for your visit today.
Hugs,
Supplies:
Ink: Stampin' Blends  - Yellow, Red, Green, Blue
Finishing Touches: Ceramic Tile
Cool Tools: Sticky Tape, 100% Isopropyl Alcohol, Paint Brush, Gloss Varnish Spray, Thin Cork Piece, Spray Adhesive

3 comments:

  1. I love this one, it really doesn't matter that it has bled a little it just adds interest. I love all your projects from your camp. sounds like it was really enjoyable and productive xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the edge. great workshop, sounds like a lot of fun. Love your tile ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an awesome project! Such a pretty mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.