Pages

Thursday 10 November 2022

Potted Geranium

Hello there,
Today's post features Stampin' Up's Potted Geranium Stamps and Dies.  I started with this gorgeous embossing folder which has so much intricate detail from Crafters Companion - Regency Swirls.  I then stamped the Potted Geranium stamps making an extra bunch of flowers for my card.  I then stamped the Hot Foiled Happy Birthday and die cut the strip.  The Scalloped and Stitched Rectangle was also die cut and matted on the Cherry Cobbler card.  I finished off with the Linen Thread Bow and stamped the inside of my card.  I have made a few more cards using this stamp set which I will post later.
Great to see you here, thanks for your visit.
Hugs,
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Potted Geraniums
Card: Basic White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede
Finishing Touches: Linen Thread
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Crafters Companion Regency Swirls, S/U's Geranium Dies, S/U's Stitched So Sweetly Die, Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Die, Go Press Hot Foil Machine, Heat Activated Red Foil, Spellbinders More Sentiments Hot Foil Plates, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful and I realise I have that embossing folder. It hasn't been used in a while either. Perhaps I will change that xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.