Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2023

Christmas Money Holder 2022 - Keira

Hello,
Today I used Tim Holtz's Christmas Cookie die cuts for my Money Holder.  I had fun chasing all the little pieces as they were coloured with a Copic before I inlaid them on each cookie, took me a while but the end result was worth it. I die cut the mat and stamped the sentiment with Soft Suede.  The Base of the Cookies were also sponged with Soft Suede ink.
Thanks for your support,
Hugs,
Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas Fun and Festive SSS101893
Card: Basic White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Copic E35 Chamois
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Pink Fresh Studio Slim Stitched Rectangle Die, Tim Holtz Christmas Cookie Dies, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments.