Pages

Thursday 11 May 2023

Happy Mother's Day #2

Hi there,
Another card I made for a Friend for Mother's Day.
I coloured with Copics after stamping the image twice with Memento Black ink.  After colouring and fussy cutting some of the flowers I mounted them with dimensionals. I finished off the card with soft Pink Pearls.
Thanks for your visit today, I love to read your comments.
Hugs,
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Lovely Lattice, Celebrating You
Card: White Basic
Ink: Memento Black
Copics: RV00, R81, RV21, Y02, Y21, Y35, R12, YR02, BV0000, BV02, B97, YG03, YG23, YG17, 0
Finishing Touches: Pearls
Cool Tools: Big Shot, S/U's Rose Trellis Die, Misti, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a while since I have visited you, sorry about that. Love your card, such gorgeous colours and colouring. Bet your friend loved it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.