Pages

Monday 21 October 2024

Bill's 80th Birthday

Hello Friends,
Today I am posting a card I made for a Friend's 80th Birthday.  I stamped the car on Brushed Silver card with Stazon Black ink and used designer paper for the mats with silver accents.  The Smokey Grey piece of card has been dry embossed with the 3D Basics E/Folder.  The White mat was dry embossed with the Diamond Plate from Provo Craft.  I layered the numbers 3 times and used dimensionals to give the card layers more dimension.  I thought I had captured the shiny accents in my photos but not as much as I wanted too.
Thanks for dropping by today.
Hugs,
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Geared Up Garage, Clearly Besotted Miniature Type Clear CBSM1614
Card: Basic Black, Smokey Slate, Basic White, Brushed Silver, S/U's Urban Underground DSP
Ink: Stazon Black
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Provo Craft Diamond Plate E/Folder, S/U's 3D Basics, Garage Gears Dies, Mama Elephant Inline Numbers Dies, Simon Says Sentiment Label Die, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments.