Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Winners - Monthly Calendar Challenge - January 2010

Hello fellow stampers,
I would like to thank the two lovely Ladies, Genelle Little and Chantell Randell for participating in my January Monthly Calendar Challenge. The theme was Let's Party - Celebrate the New Year. I have decided to share the Blog Candy of A$50 of Stampin Up products between the two of them.  So if Genelle and Chantell could email me at ( sjoyce3954@bigpond.com ) with your details and let me know what you would like I will send you some Happy Mail.  Here are their Calendars :).

Genelle Little

Chantell Randell
Enjoy!!
I will be back soon with February's Monthly Calendar Challenge.
Stamping Hugs.
Cat's Ink Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Wow - they're both so gorgeous! What a brilliant idea for a challenge. I haven't done calendar pages yet, I think it might be time to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.