Pages

Sunday 25 July 2010

Monthly Calendar Challenge - July 2010 - Just Add Ink #27 - Pure Joy

Hello Friends,
Today's post is for my July Monthly Calendar Challenge.  Unfortunately I am  a little behind again this month, but if you would like to join in you are most Welcome. All you need to do is design a 6 x 6 inch scrap page to meet the theme for that month using any papercrafting medium. Create a direct link to my blog through Inlinkz which you will find at the end of this post. Easy peasy!!  I will close this month on the 6th August 2010.
The theme for July is Add a Photo. You can use any layout.
I have used the Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge this week for my layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Cool Jumbo Wheel (R), Kaisercraft Mini Clear Stamps
Card and Paper: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Prints Sampler 2008/2009 Catalogue (R)
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Stazon Black
Embellishments: Pretty In Pink Ribbon, Charm is a Handmade Shrinky Dink, Taylored Expressions Mini Crystals
Tools: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Computer and Printer, Scallop Edge Punch, Heat Tool, Gloopy Glue, Jewel Picker, Martha Stewart Screw Punch, Dimensionals, Embroidery Thread

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The sketch works so well for a calendar page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you do Susan, love this L/O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawwwww just precious and so cute! Love that tiny tiara! So fun to see a take on a sketch that isn't a card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me all mushy in the knees! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, Sue (both the page, and your little princesses!). This sketch lends itself beautifully to a scrapbook page - great thinking. Love your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. What a gorgeous idea. I love what you have done with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cuteness! I wouldn't want to move to August!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Paula, I wouldn't want to turn the month! lol. The page is so sweet,Susan. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Susan! This layout works so well for a 6x6 page, and your photos are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.