Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Helping Hudson - Colour Challenge Week 2 Challenge 4 - Clean & Simple Challenge #102

Hi there,
Todays post is for the Helping Hudson Colour Challenge Week 2 and the Clean and Simple Sketch Challenge.  Would you believe it took me three attempts until I was satisfied with spacing and alignment on this card.  Talk about clean and simple.....much harder to achieve sometimes so I am very happy with the result now it's done.
Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Vintage Labels
Card: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Embellishments: Pearls
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool, Computer and Printer
Thanks for taking a peek today.  Happy stamping!
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

8 comments:

  1. I really like this card Susan, it was worth all the time you spent aligning :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Susan, you must be pleased with your third attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with the CAS sketch and the colour combo. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is lovely, I love the vintage labels set used as well, miss not being able to demo it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever Sue. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for both challenges. I will have to check out the CAS website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sue, this is STUNNING!! I love the clean-ness of it, and the co-ordinating pearls. Beautiful card. (But then, I think you already know I'm one of your biggest fans!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING! So beautifully done. I love CAS cards. I think I may have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.