Pages

Thursday 8 October 2009

InkspirationChallenge #13 - Country Stud

I had some fun with Makeesha's Inspiration challenge this week.  I just had to use the Rustic Rooster stamp set again.  I was going for an elegant country theme, I like how it came together.  So to create my country theme I used my sewing machine and stitched around the edge and then used some Hemp twine as an embellishment.  Stitched a creme flower button to the wide ribbon and cut the end with my pinking shears.  I also used my new Blossom Nestabilities as a mat for the main image.  Hope you like it.
                                                     

Key Supplies:
Stamps: Rustic Rooster, Friends 24-7
Card: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Parisian Breeze DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Sahara Sand
Accessories: 3.2cm Striped Grossgrain Ribbon, Button, Brads, Sewing Machine, Hemp Twine, Piercing Tool, Cotton, Needle, Pinking Shears, Blossom & Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Dimensionals
Thanks for taking a peek,
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

4 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I love the damask background with the rooster image,it goes so well together. Very french provicial looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Susan - very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and your lay out. It all works so well together. That rooster really looks proud standing up there, he's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sue, this is just fabulous! I love everything about it, and especially the hemp stitching! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.