Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

Dynamic Duos #22 - Happy Anniversary

Hi Papercrafters,
Today's post is for the Dynamic Duos challenge this week to use Cherry Cobbler and a Colour of Your Choice plus allowed Neutrals.  I chose to use Cherry Cobbler with Early Espresso. I made this card for my eldest daughter and her husband for their Anniversary.


Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Everything Eleanor, Great Greetings (R)
Card and Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Finishing Touches: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Lacy Brocade E/Folder, Memory Box Fresh Daisies Die, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool White E/Powder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bow Easy, Multi Mat, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Sponge
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

6 comments:

  1. Susan, this is just BEAUTIFUL! WOW! LOVE that you paired the Cherry Cobbler with black, and that die is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Susan! I just love the shape of that label. I know your daughter and SIL will love this to bits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realised that we used the same die! And the cards are so different - I love that!
    Hugs, Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Anniversary card Sue. Love the detail inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan, your card is gorgeous. Thanks for the sweet comment on my card too. I appreciate it. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.