Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

CAS Mix Up Challenge Reminder - June 2020 - Embossed Vellum - Beautiful Day

Hi there,
Today's card is a reminder that you have until the 24th of June to play along with the Design Team at CAS Mix Up.  For my card I heat embossed the images with White E/Powder and then coloured them with Copic Markers on the reverse of the Vellum.  I Fussy Cut the images and mounted them on the Perfect Plum Mat that I ran through the Big Shot with a Stitched Die.  I layered the flower and stamped the Sentiment mounting them with Dimensionals and Foam Tape. I finished the card off with Pearls and a Bunch of Flowers stamped and coloured for the inside.
Heat Embossed Vellum, Fussy Cutting, Copic Colouring, Stamping, Die Cut
Great to see you here today.
Hugs,

Supplies:
Stamps: Altenew Beautiful Day, S/U's Sprinkles of Life
Card: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Vellum
Ink: Versamark, Memento Black, Perfect Plum
Copic Markers: BV02, V17, BV08, YG03, G94, G99
Finishing Touches: Pearls
Cool Tools: Embossing Buddy, White E/Powder, Heat Gun, Misti, Big Shot, Stitched Shape Die, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Foam Tape

16 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning. I love the colour and the layering of the flower xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Your embossed and colored flower is so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Susan, this is one of the most beautiful cards I've seen. It speaks pure loveliness and beauty to my soul. I love everything about it, including the colors, images, and vellum. So grateful you shared your masterpiece with us - I hope to case your creativity here! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful colored vellum flower, Susan! Love all the deep purple with the die cut swoosh! Gorgeous card and fun challenge, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, beautiful layered velum flower. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sue! I LOVE the plum and green together. Great design with your split colour background and your gorgeous arrangement of your popped up flowers and leaves. Thank you for this great challenge. We have all had so much fun playing with vellum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant! I love your choice of colour and the layout with all the white space! Thanks for a fun challenge, I've really enjoyed it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Susan. I struggle with purple colours but this looks amazing, your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for a great challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love the rich goodness of this flower. Such an elegant piece!
    Thank you for such a fun challenge, loved it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not sure which is more perfect, your fussy cutting or combinations of purple. Very dramatic yet peaceful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my..Gorgeous stamped and heat embossed on vellum flowers, Sue. Your fussy cutting on your image is impressive too:-) Love your CAS design and choice of a wonderful challenge. I will be using vellum more often now...Thank you. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply stunning. I love the colours, and your fussy cutting looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunner of a card, so pretty and a fabulous colour and design x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a gorgeous vellum flower, Susan! Love the translucent purple petals with the white outlines. The copic color totally matches the Perfect Plum background, and you did an amazing job of fussy-cutting! It's been a fun challenge. Thank you!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card - love that flower done in vellum with the heat embossing and markers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.