Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #445 - Congratulations

Today's card is for the current Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #445.
I stamped the doily using my Misti then I stamped the Flowers and Vase colouring the flowers with my Aqua Painter.  I Fussy cut the Vase and Flowers mounting the Vase with dimensionals.  I white heat embossed the Sentiment and punched the Scalloped Silver Foil piece.  I mounted the sentiment and added the Mauve Pearls to the Silver Foil.  I finished off the inside of my card with a Vase of Flowers and a Sentiment.

With thanks to Kim this card was awarded a Perfect Princess Award.

Adding my card to the NBUS Challenge: 
First time I have used Varied Vases and Delicate Doillies
Thanks for dropping by today, lovely to see you here.
Hugs,
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Delicate Doillies, Varied Vases, Label Me Bold, Everything is Rosy
Card: Thick and Thin Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Silver Foil
Ink: Stazon Black, Versamark, Sahara Sand, Gorgeous Grape
Markers: Lavender Lace
Finishing Touches: Pearls, Wink of Stella Clear Brush
Cool Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Misti, Embossing Buddy, White E/Powder, Heat Gun, Aqua Painter, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Tombow Multi Purpose Glue, Foam Tape


5 comments:

  1. So sweet and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elegance of that doily behind the vase. The pearls on the silver foil are a wonderful accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! So clean and still so elegant. I love a monochromatic card yours is a beauty! The pearls are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Susan! It's an awesome feminine take on the sketch and the inside design would make a beautiful CASlicious second card! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such an elegant take on the sketch. This doily looks gorgeous. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.