Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2020

CAS Mix Up Challenge Reminder - July 2020, Stencil Tracing - Bubbles

Hi there,
This is the reminder post for the CAS Mix Up July challenge, you have until the 24th of July to join us with your card.
For this card I used Yuppo card and Alcohol Inks for the background.  The Stencil was traced using a Silver Gel Pen and then I embossed it with Silver embossing Powder. Once these steps were completed I die cut it with a rectangle stitched die.  I used the same piece of Yuppo to stamp the fish and the sentiment.  The frame was die cut with Silver Foil.  For the inside of my card I die cut another rectangle from the scraps I had from the front background.



The Stencil I used.
Lovely to see you here today.
Hugs,
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Cake Soiree, By the Tide
Card: Whisper White, Yuppo, Silver Foil
Ink: Stazon Black
Alcohol Inks: Ranger Denim, Stonewashed, Citrus, Blending Solution
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Rectangle Stitched Dies, Silver Gel Pen, Dylusions Small Holes Stencil DYS47087, Silver E/Powder, Heat Gun, Misti, Fun Foam, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, 




9 comments:

  1. Love that alcohol ink background and well done successfully heat embossing on Yupo. I always cause warping when I try that. Love that fish and how you have decorated the inside of the card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the richness of this background. The subdued colours are stunning too. Great design paired with a repetition of the theme inside. A really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Susan! This is amazing! I love the background with the embossed "bubbles" and the fish! Great job of framing! Awesome card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!! I LOVE the silver outlining on your AI piece, Sue! It's really gorgeous and so perfect with the fish. And adding the leftover outside piece (frame) to the inside is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card Susan - I like that you were brave enough to heat emboss on Yupo too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you made a bubbles (water) background with alcohol inks and stencil and added heat embossing...gorgeous! Beautiful addition with the stamped fish, silvery frame and sentiment. TFS Susan. Stay safe and Creative. Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunner of a card and a great underwater scene Susan x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The bubbles look amazing on your AI background xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! I love the look of the silver gel pen on the AI background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.