Pages

Sunday 12 July 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #443 - A Real Treat

Hi there,
Today's card is for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #443. I matted the Designer Paper on Basic Black and then used Real Red as my card base. I cut the Whisper White Triangles and then dry embossed them. The images were stamped and coloured with Blends , die cut and fussy cut and then I split the sentiment stamp, stamping half on the outside of my card and the other half on the inside.

Thanks for popping in today, lovely to see you here.
Hugs,
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Pampered Pets
Card: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Playful Pets DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Stazon Black
Blends: Smokey Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Darcie Paw Prints E/Folder, Misti, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Simon Says Sentiment Labels, Trimmer and Scoring Tool, Scissors, Dble Sided Tape, Foam Tape, Dimensionals, Tombow Multi Purpose Glue


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love that happy kitty. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! Every kittie element is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I just love the kitty. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.