Pages

Friday 10 July 2020

The Paper Players #PP498 - Fun and Fancy Folds - Under the Sea

Hello Friends,
This is my card for the Paper Players Challenge #PP498 which is to make a Fun and Fancy Fold Card.  My Fun Fold Card is a Centre Panel Card.
I started with a Pretty Peacock base and added the Designer Papers from Whale of a Time.  The Whale and Turtle where stamped, punched and fussy cut then mounted with Dimensionals.  I finished off with the Sentiment, Clear Sequins for bubbles and some stamping and sponging on the inside.
Thanks for dropping by today, I love to read and appreciate your comments.
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Whale Done, Sprinkles of Life
Card: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Whale of A Time DSP
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Balmy Blue, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Markers: Pretty :Peacock, Just Jade, Bumble Bee, Granny Green Apple
Finishing Touches: Clear Sequins
Cool Tools: Whale Punch, Misti, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I am gonna have to order that designer paper!! I love this set but didn't think I would like the papers...you have changed my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Susan! What an awesome card! I love how it showcases the designer paper. The clear sequins are the perfect finishing touches! Thank you for playing in my fun and fancy fold challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ocean scene! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.