Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Colour Hues #2 and Freshly Made Sketches #453 - Christmas Bauble

 Hi there,

Today's card is for two Challenges: Colour Hues #2 to use Navy and Turquoise and Freshly Made Sketches #453.  I Silver embossed the image and coloured with Markers and my Aqua Painter.  I Fussy cut the Bauble and die cut the Sentiment and the White and Turquoise Mats.  To finish I added the Silver Ribbon and the Die Cuts on the inside which were coloured the same as the front Bauble.

Thanks for popping in today.
Hugs,
Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Beautiful Baubles, Itty Bitty Christmas
Card: Thick and Thin Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink: Versamark
Markers: Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise
Finishing Touches: Silver Ribbon
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Detailed Baubles Dies, My Favourite Things Pierced Circle Stax,  Misti, Embossing Buddy, Silver E/Powder, Heat Gun, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals





3 comments:

  1. Such a great Christmas cars Susan! I love that you continued the ornaments to the inside of the card as well. I need to consider doing that more often it really takes the entire design and thoughtfulness up a notch. Thanks for being with us over at Color Hues! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the silver with the two blues - it's perfect with the Joy to the World sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bauble is so special it deserves to be all alone, the silver and blue are stunning together xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.