Pages

Saturday 26 September 2020

Happy Birthday Nancy!

 Hello everyone,

Today we are helping Nancy Littrell (scandinancy creates) celebrate her 75th Birthday with a Virtual Birthday Party on Loll Thompson's Blog.  Congratulation's Nancy hope you have a fantastic day celebrating with Family and Friends.
For this card I used a Baby Wipe and Re-Inkers to make a Stamp Pad and then stamped the Leaf images giving them a colourful finish.  They were then die cut and attached to the card front and to the inside.  I embossed the Smokey Slate Mat with a Leafy Branch E/Folder from Provo Craft.

 

Thanks for dropping by today, lovely to see you here.

Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Colourful Seasons, Number of Years, Beautiful Bouquet 
Card: Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Smokey Slate, Stazon Black
Re-Inkers: Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Granny Green Apple, Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Seasonal Layers Dies, Provo Craft Leafy Branch E/Folder, Baby Wipe, Sponge, Dble Sided Tape, Dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, I love the detail you add inside your cards too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors used on your beautiful leaves Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue! LOVE the gray card base with the pretty dry embossed leafy sprig. The maple leaves are GORGEOUS! AMAZING colours. Thanks for joining Nancy's Birthday Party! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous leaves, Sue! You've managed such vibrant colors with this technique! Love the embossed background too! I'm sure Nancy is loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossing is a fabulous background for those pretty leafs and I love how you did the inside too. A stunning card for Nancy x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan:
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. I did link my card on Loll's blog, but I didn't really "play along" so to speak. I would gladly have sent my card to Nancy but didn't see an address or any info about that. So I just linked to show support basically. I hope she had a FAB 75th and hope I'm still crafting and doing all she still does when I'm that age. Thanks again for visiting.

    P.S. I have a FUN challenge blog and I'd love to have you play along with us. You can find it here: www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA! What a great inside greeting that is for Nancy! I love it, Susan, and, of course, I love those leaves in beautiful jewel tones, and the wonderful texture from the leafy e/f! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Susan... cool colour combo with your stamped leaves and adding the embossed background a lovely addition... hugs Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.