Pages

Thursday 3 December 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 - Day 24 - Happy Holidays

 Hello there,

Posting my entry for Day 24 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Heffy Doodle is sponsoring Day 24 and I was inspired by Ali Farmer.

Ali Farmer
Great to see you here today, thanks for your visit.

Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Tiny Words Christmas Fun and Festive SSS101893, MFT - SY Merry Wishes House
Card: Soft Sea Foam, Basic Black
Ink: Versamark, White Craft Re-inker
Finishing Touches: 3/8" White Taffeta Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Stamplorations Tag Die, MFT SY Merry Wishes Dies, Detailed Trio Punch, Sponge, Make Up Brush, Sizzix Subtles E/Folder, Aqua Painter, Tombow Multi Purpose Glue, Dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful tag, and I love how you were inspired. I think I will try this one myself. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.