Pages

Thursday 3 December 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 - Day 26 - Seasons Greetings

 Hi there, 

I made it all 26 Days of Tracey's challenge!!!  I have enjoyed the challenge every day and the inspiration I obtained from all of the Design Team Members.  Thank You So Much!

Posting my tag for Day 26 of Tracey McNealy's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  My Favourite Things are the sponsors for Day 26 and Melania Deasy inspired me to make this tag.   
Melania Deasy
Thanks for your visit today and a big thank you to those that have left comments, I have enjoyed reading every one.

Supplies:
Stamps: S/U's Foxy Friends (Tree Stump), Itty Bitty Christmas, Up, Up and Away (Clouds), Purple Onion Stacey Yacula Frost Penguin with Scarf, Star and Sky Birds 
Card: Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink: Stazon Black, Versamark, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Soft Suede
Markers: Bashful Blue, Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel
Finishing Touches: Twine from a Clothing Tag, Marvey  Uchida Liquid Applique White
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Tag ?, My Favourite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 6 Holiday Tags, Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels, Embossing Buddy, White E/Powder, Heat Gun, Aqua Painter, Make Up Brushes, Tombow Multi Purpose Glue, Dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. I didn't do any of the tag challenges this year - but it is SO fun to do them - what a sweet design with your critters on the stump and the fluffy clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little penguin family - love them! An adorable tag. Thanks for linking this at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.