Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

Just Add Ink 4 - Let's Party..

Hi there,
Today's post is for the JAI Challenge this week.  It was a lot of fun although the colours are challenging, I think I nailed it. LOL.  I used markers on the rubber and huffed and puffed a lot to get a good mix of  the challenge colours.  I was going to add some bling, and then decided I liked it without.  These are the colours for the challenge:


Supplies:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Card: Rose Red, Kraft, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, More Mustard, Sage Shadow, Sahara Sand
Embellishments: Kraft Ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Rectangles Plain and Scalloped Nestabilities, Swiss Dots EB Folder, Scoring Tool Friskers Cutter, Scallop Edge Punch, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals
Let me know if you like it.
Hugs,
Cat's Ink Siggy

9 comments:

  1. A good balance of colours and they look great with Party Hearty. This is a really lovely card. Thanks for joining in at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! Definitely the right choice to leave it without the bling. It looks great the way it is. You've got the colours balanced beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love the party hats at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent take on a difficult challenge Susan! You were right about the bling too, it doesn't need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Sue..that huffing and puffing sure paid off!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great use of the scallop punch! and i like your marker colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep - I'd say it was worth the huffing and puffing too Sue. Love your scalloped boarders too. Chantell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly perfect. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore this card. I don't have this set but it makes it very appealing.

    Love it thanks for sharing.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.